Passion. Inspiration. Care.
We are making a difference in the diagnostics and drug development of fibrotic diseases to bring positive change to the lives of patients. Our focus on the people and families inspires us every day in our commitment to transform care.
Working at HistoIndex
“It is always exciting when we unravel new data and push the boundaries in pursuit of better forms of treatment. Data holds the answers so it’s my responsibility to ask the right questions while making it meaningful and relevant.”
– Fion Goh (Data Analyst)
“Working directly with the Genesis®200 machines, I take pride in upkeeping our quality standards while ensuring our scanning operations are effectively executed.”
– Saroja Savundararaj (Lab Manager)
If you don’t see a specific position, write to us and share how you’d like to contribute to our work.
About the role:
We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues. To be successful as an IT specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies. Top candidates will also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for customer service.
- Manage and configure computer network and IT infrastructure (Network, server, database, cloud etc.) to support and the day-to-day operations
- Establish and implement the best IT practices such as access control, vulnerability scan, penetration test etc. with proper documentation to ensure high level of information security and cybersecurity compliance
- Installing new software, updates, system patches and hardware components and implement security measures. Regularly evaluate the potential risks to ensure IT systems (data storage, devices, Network) are safe and secureProvide technical support and resolve IT problems that the coworkers have with their IT systems, software or hardware
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage
- Other duties assigned as appropriate
- Diploma or Degree in computer science/IT/software engineering or a related field
- Min 3 years working experience in the similar positions. Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE) will be a plus
- In-depth knowledge/experience on Windows OS, cybersecurity, Network management, or cutting-edge IT technology (AI/ML, cloud, cyber security etc.) would be an advantage
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Personable, professional demeanor, independent with minimum supervision
About the role:
We are a Singapore-based healthcare company with leading-edge, disruptive technology and are looking for an HR and Office Executive to support the next stage of company growth.
Daily HR operation including payroll, the processes of staff recruitment, onboarding, training, retention, and exiting.
Administrate HR policies, procedures, and guidelines, ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations.
Handle employee inquiries related to HR-related matters.
Maintain accurate employee records and HR databases, including updating personal information, and performance evaluations.
Support the implementation of employee engagement initiatives, wellness programs, and team-building activities to promote a positive and conducive workplace culture.
Coordinate and manage training and development programs to enhance employees’ skills and knowledge.
Assist in performance management processes, including goal setting, performance appraisals, and feedback sessions.
Provide comprehensive administrative assistance to maintain the office’s daily operations and provide essential support to ensure a safe, clean, productive and well-maintained working environment for all team members.
Monitor and manage office supplies, stationery, and inventory levels. Place orders as needed and maintain an organized stockroom.
Assist in planning, organizing, and coordinating meetings, conferences, and events. Arrange logistics, catering, and other event-related details.
Other duties assigned as appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
Min 3 – 5 years of relevant HR experience, demonstrating a strong understanding of HR principles and practices as well as local labor laws and regulations.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS software.
Detail-oriented and proactive approach to problem-solving.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.