Date: 28 Nov 2016
HistoIndex was involved in contributing to the following posters:
1. Development and validation of an automated optical imaging system to differentiate severity of Hepatitis B- and Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis-related fibrosis in patients with concomitant disease.
2. Phenotypical characterization of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas stroma : the more fibrous, the less pejorative.
3. Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) microscopy : a novel automated method for quantification of hepatic steatosis in chronic liver disease.Read More
Date: 20 Feb 2016
Dr. Dean Tai, Chief Scientific Officer of HistoIndex, is one of the authors for the following study - Quantitative Assessment For Fibrosis In NAFLD Using Collagen String Features In Specific Regions For Liver.Read More
Date: 11 Jan 2016
- qFibrosis scoring for different animal models with liver fibrosis induced by TAA, CCl4 or BDL
- Collagen scoring by qFibrosis in paired liver biopsies from chronic hepatitis C patients before and after treatment
- Second harmonic generation microscopy based quantitative assessment for HBV-associated liver fibrosisRead More