Date: 02 Oct 2018
Dr Joe Yeong from the Department of Anatomical Pathology, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore, shares his poster presentation on Quantitative Imaging and Deep Profiling of Collagen Structure in Triple Negative Breast Cancer at the 2018 US Chinese American Pathologist Association Annual Meeting. For this poster, Dr Yeong won the Third place for the Best Abstract Award at this Annual Meeting.Read More
Date: 27 Mar 2018
At BioMelbourne Network's 6th Annual Devices + Diagnostics Lab event this morning, our colleague, Dr Andre Tan introduced HistoIndex’s foray into Melbourne with its new stain-free digital pathology systems to guide fibrosis research, and highlighted two significant announcements.Read More
Date: 04 Jan 2018
HistoIndex showcased a poster presentation at the NASH Tag 2018 in Park City, Utah, on January 4 this year. Delegates had the opportunity to interact and find out how users can benefit from a system that fully quantifies liver fibrosis with just a single stain-free tissue sample, to better diagnose this chronic disease.Read More
Date: 13 Nov 2017
Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) together with Two-photon Excitation Fluorescence (TPE) imaging and computerized image analysis algorithms are used in this study to provide a novel, sensitive, and efficient method for collagen quantitation. Information on the collagen fibers in various animal models is extracted to assess fibrosis as it advances or regress in response to therapeutic compounds.Read More
Date: 20 Oct 2017
At the AASLD Liver Meeting this year, the following presentations were conducted by our distinguished partner and collaborator respectively:
- Detailed Analysis of the Antifibrotic Effect of INT-767, a Dual FXR/TGR5 Agonist in an Obese Mouse Model of Diet-induced and Biopsy-confirmed NASH
- Application of Human NASH-based Transcriptome and Metabolome Profiles in Preclinical ModelsRead More
Date: 17 Sep 2017
At the 3rd Digital Pathology Congress Asia-Pacific 2017, Dr Yu Weimiao (Head, Computational BioImage Analysis (CBA) Unit, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, A*STAR) conducted a presentation on Quantitative Imaging and Deep Profiling of Collagen Structure for Asian Triple Negative Breast Cancer: Novel perspectives for Breast Cancer Micro-Environment.Read More
Date: 21 Apr 2017
The following posters were presented at this year's EASL: The International Liver Congress:
1) Development and validation of automated assessment of liver fibrosis using second harmonic generation microscopy in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
2) Automated, fully quantitative analysis by using second harmonic generation microscopy in the fibrosis progression of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.Read More
Date: 26 Mar 2017
The Keystone Symposia will bring together basic biologists and translational and clinical researchers to discuss core mechanisms underlying inflammation and fibrosis, to compare and contrast fibrotic diseases, preclinical models, the potential for regeneration and regression of fibrosis, and potential therapies.
Click here to find out about the presentations by HistoIndex collaborators at this year's Keystone Symposia.Read More
Date: 28 Nov 2016
HistoIndex was involved in contributing to the following posters:
1. Development and validation of an automated optical imaging system to differentiate severity of Hepatitis B- and Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis-related fibrosis in patients with concomitant disease.
2. Phenotypical characterization of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas stroma : the more fibrous, the less pejorative.
3. Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) microscopy : a novel automated method for quantification of hepatic steatosis in chronic liver disease.Read More